today i’m show you my personal Banana Walnut Choclat chip Bread, this breadcome in all varieties. Popular recipes result in textures ranging from moist to cakey. Personally, I like banana nut bread with some choclate/ whitechoclate chips inside, it gives a great taste.
here is what you need:
– 2 or 4 large ripe bananas depends on if you like a more or less stron banana taste
– ¾ cups melted butter
– 2. tsp vanilla extract
– 4 eggs
– 1- 1/8 cup sugar
– 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– 1 cup chopped walnuts
– Preheat oven to 350°F
– 1/2 or 1 cup choclate chips
Start by preparing a loaf pan by buttering the bottom and sides. Lightly flour the pan and tap out the excess flour. The loaf pan should be around 5 in. by 9 in. in size – a little larger or smaller isn’t a problem.
1.Mash the bananas, until smooth and well blended
2. put the chopped walnuts into the mixture.
3. now you need to add the remaining ingredients,melted butter, vanilla extract eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder and mix everything until its smooth.
4.at the end you have to add the choclate chips if you like a choclate taste you should better use 1 cup and not half, I personally use 1 full cup of choclate chips.
5. now you have to pour the mixture to the prepared loaf pan and bake it for 1 hour at 350°F
6. when the cake is ready let the loaf pan cool down for about 10 min than put it out to a wire rack to cool down more.
7. I you like choclate, melt a piece of dark choclate and decorate the cake with it, like me.
Ready to eat…..