HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE…
You may ask yourself, why is she posting so many Recipes lately?
And the answer is, I’m in the middle of something BIG!! I’m writing my own “Baking Book” with all of my favorite Recipes. It will be released soon. Hope you guys will check it out.
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are chock-full of texture and they are so chewy and soft.
– 1 Cup all-purpose flour
– 1 1/2 Cups whole-rolled Oats
– 1 Cup light brown Sugar
– 1 large Egg
– 1 Stick Butter (1/2 cup melted)
– pinch of Salt
– 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
– half can sweetened condensed Milk ( 7 ounces)
– a few Chocolate Chips for sprinkling
1. Melt Butter in the Microwave, Add egg, brown sugar and vanilla extract, beat until smooth.
2. Add the Flour and oatmeals and whisk until just combined.
3. prepare an 8×8 Baking Pan with aluminium foil or parchment paper and turn ¾ of the dough in the Pan and press well on the ground.
4. In a medium large Microwave Save Bowl add 1 Cup Chocolate Chips and the Condensed Milk over the top, and heat on high power for about 1-2 minutes until the chips melt and the mixture can be well blend.
5. Pour the Chocolate Mixture over the Doug in the Pan, work quickly because the chocolate mixture dry quick.
6. Spread the remaining batter over the slightly cooled chocolate mixture and bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
7. Sprinkle the remaining Chocolate Chips over the Top, and let the Bars cool before slicing and serving.