This chocolate Mugcake has an intense chocolate flavor that will satisfy chocolate lovers.
A Mugcake is quick to make and tasty to eat, and you probably have everything you need at Home.
A lot of you have may try Mug Cakes in the past, but these one will the moistest chocolate mug cake you will ever have! It’s not spongy like other ones.
Prep Time: 5minutes
Baking Time: 90 seconds
– 2 Tbsp All purpose flour
– 2 Tsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
– 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
– a pinch of Salt
– 1 Tbsp Oil
– 1 Tbsp Sugar
– 2 Tbsp Milk of your Choice
– 1 Tbsp chocolate chips
– 1 Tsp Peanut Butter, Nutella, Caramel Sauce (if you like to add it)
– combine all dry Ingredients
– Add Milk and Oil and mix until Batter is smooth
– pour the Batter into a large Cup or another Microwave Safe Cup
– Place in Microwave and cook on high for about 90 seconds*
– Top with frosting, chocolate chips, caramel or whipped cream!
– ENJOY ITT!!!
*Each microwave cooks differently, adjust time accordingly! I open the microwave every 30 seconds and watch how the cake looks like.
Would love to hear your experiences about making Mug Cakes..