Happy Wednesday everyone,
Thanksgiving is only a day head, and next week we already have December, wow how time flies right?
Have you already decided which thanksgiving recipe you would like to make? If notthese are the perfect pumpkin cheesecakes, that everyone will love, trust me. also they are so easy to make.
Ingredients for the crust
– 1 cup crushed pretzels
– 2 tbsp Butter
– 2 tbsp sugar
Ingredients for the cheesecake
– 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese – ⅓ cup sugar
– ½ cup puréed pumpkin – 1 tsp vanilla extract
– ¾ tsp cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
– 1 large egg, room temperature
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. add Pretzels to a Mixer or Food Processor and mix until you reach fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and sugar and process until well combined. press the crust evenly into the bottom of 3 mini springforms (10 inches). Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden and firm.
3. change oven temperature to 300ºF.
with an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add the pumpkin, vanilla extract, salt and spices and mix until combined. Add the egg and stir just until well incorporated.
4. spread an even layer of the cheesecake batter into the pans and bake until the middles of the cheesecakes are set and don’t jiggle when the pan is tapped, about for 23-26 minutes. When they don’t jiggle anymore, turn off the oven, open the oven door, and let the cheesecakes cool in the oven to prevent cracks from forming.
5. Once they’re completely cool, about 1½ hours, remove from the oven and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.